Wishlist Member does has a Pay per Post feature, however, when we started working with this feature, we discovered that there is not much information about it online and that the feature itself is missing some very important settings to make the pay-per-post flow work right.
To solve the problem my team developed a special plugin with all the must have settings that will make it work seamlessly with Wishlist Member and after getting so many questions from users how did we manage to create the flow for the pay-per-post feature, we decided to create a complete guide that contains all the information regarding pay-per-post (including the licence to our plugin, which is called – Wishlist Pay Per Post Shortcodes).
The guide is called “Wishlist Member Pay Per Post – Full Guide” and these are all the information covered inside:
Table of Contents
- Pay Per Post and Wishlist Member
- Pay Per Post Structure
- Important Plugins
- Pay Per Post Checklist
- Tips to Making Pay Per Post Successful
- Wishlist Pay Per Post Shortcodes Plugin – Unlimited Licenses!
Topics Covered in the Guide
- How to set-up Wishlist Member Pay Per Post feature step by step
- How the Pay per Post structure and flow should be
- The 3 must have plugins for Pay per Post to work properly (Wishlist Pay Per Post Shortcodes plugin + 2 that are for free download)
- The complete Checklist for creating your Pay per Post up and ready in 10 minutes
- How to make your Pay per Post succeed
Wishlist Pay Per Post Shortcodes Plugin (Unlimited Licenses) – Yours!
Wishlist Pay Per Post Shortcodes was developed by my team and I to give Wishlist Member users a proper solution for using the pay-per-post feature.
When we first started using Wishlist’s feature, we discovered that it is missing every important settings, and it let us to develop a new plugin in order to use it.
The plugin is very simple and easy to use, and it works by adding simple shortcodes inside posts and pages.
Wishlist Pay Per Post Shortcodes does 4 crucial actions that Wishlist Member doesn’t do:
- Makes specific content in the excerpt visible only to user who hadn't bought the post
- Makes specific content in the excerpt visible only to users who bought the post
- Displays the user a list of all the posts he bought
- Displays the user his last purchased posts
- To display the post's price, Buy Now button, certain content etc.
- To display an icon that indicates what posts the user has access to etc.
- To allow quick access to all posts from the Members Dashboard
- To allow quick access to the post from the Thank You page
The above purposes are only examples of how you can use the shortcodes, and you can basically insert them inside every post or page according to your needs.
Can I purchase only the post without the plugin?
Well, when you purchase the post you also get a licence for the plugin.
To be honest with you, the reason the post cannot be sold individually is because without the plugin, the pay-per-post feature just doesn’t work right and the value you get from the post won’t be as high as selling it with the plugin.
The plugin alone costs $27, however, since this plugin is a must have for creating the right flow in order for the Pay per Post feature to work, you get a special discount.
You can get more information regarding Wishlist Pay Per Post Shortcodes here
Why Should You Buy Our Guide?
Knowledge and experience are power, and I have experience with Wishlist Member’s Pay per Post’s feature for quite some time now.
I know how the feature works and I know exactly what it is missing in order to work properly.
If you are serious in building a solid business that will make you money, then you should get the “Wishlist Member Pay Per Post Full Guide” that includes all the information you need in order to get started right away.
Plus, by purchasing the guide you also get the licence to our premium plugin – Wishlist Pay Per Post Shortcodes.
There is almost no information online regarding Wishlist Member’s Pay per Post feature, so this is your chance to get all the information in one place. [do action=”wishlist-pay-per-post-full-guide“]Continue Reading →